I'll be sharing things with you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
Just as I've done in the past.
Do you recall what I share with you?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Yes Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus, starring Richard Thomas, Charles Bronson and other actors. To check out this drama film, click on this link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103305/. Because I enjoyed the story, I enjoyed the movie.
* Deck the Halls, starring Danny DeVito, Matthew Broderick and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American Christmas comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deck_the_Halls_(2006_film). Did I enjoy this movie? Yes.
* How the Toys Saved Christmas, starring Mary Tyler Moore, Tony Randall and Neil Shee. Would you like to check out this Italian animated film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Toys_Saved_Christmas. I had never seen this movie before, but thought it was nice.
* All I Want for Christmas, starring Harley Jane Kozak, Jamey Sheridan and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American romantic comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_I_Want_for_Christmas_(film). I truly enjoyed the end of this movie.
* Pocket Full of Miracles, starring Glenn Ford, Bette Davis, Peter Falk and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American Technicolor comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocketful_of_Miracles. I must admit that I enjoyed this movie, and God was mentioned in it!
To me, it's wonderful to enjoy movies. Even though Jesus isn't the reason for all the movies.
Yes, Jesus IS the reason for CHRISTmas! After all, He became our MESSIAH... our... CHRIST, but He was given to us, as a child who was born.
Just as we read, in Isaiah 9:6, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.".
Amen! For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Our Lord, has so many names.
No matter what we call Him, we need to love Him, enjoy Him and trust in/believe upon Him, for we can gain everlasting life and salvation. Please realize that He was given to us as an infant, to grow and eventually give His life... to pay the price for the sin of the world, for all who will believe upon Him.
If you haven't yet, please do so today.
Tomorrow, may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, December 29, 2018
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM