Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be sharing things with you.
What do you think it is I'll share with you?
I'll let you know... it's... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Bishop's Wife, starring Cary Grant, Loretta Young and David Niven. If you'd like to check out this Samuel Goldwyn romantic comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bishop%27s_Wife. Yes, I enjoyed it... just as I have many time in the past!
* Christmas Comes to Willow Creek, starring John Schneider, Kim Delaney and other actors. Click on this link to check out this American made-for-television drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Comes_to_Willow_Creek. It was a nice movie.
* A Very Brady Christmas, starring Robert Reed, Florence Henderson and many other actors. Would you like to check out this American made-for-television Christmas comedy-drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Very_Brady_Christmas. Because I enjoyed the TV series regarding this family group years ago, I enjoyed this movie.
* A Chance of Snow, starring JoBeth Williams, Michael Ontkean and other actors. Please click on this link to check out this American TV movie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Chance_of_Snow. This movie was lovely.
* Scrooge, starring Alastair Sim, Mervyn Johns and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this British fantasy drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrooge_(1951_film). To be honest, I've known this movie as A Christmas Carol... and have truly enjoyed this version the best!
I enjoyed these movies, but I felt badly that there were some truly old movies that I wasn't able to see.
Even so, God provides for us. In many ways.
Just as He did, when He sent His only begotten Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ to be born here on earth.
Thinking of that, made me think of Luke 2:11, "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.".
Amen! For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Yes, we know that Jesus was born and became our Christ.
Even though we truly do not know what date was the day He was born, it doesn't matter.
We need to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ to gain salvation and everlasting life... and not just accept Him, but also... love Him.
Hopefully, you have accepted Jesus, just as I have done.
For because we belong to Him, He provides for us, always. And, we are truly blessed.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com