Today's a day when I will do something, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
Do you have any idea about what I'll do?
I'll be letting you know about movies!
Here are some movies I've watched... well, actually even though I think they're movies, they are actually considered to be films or episodes:
* Columbo: Agenda for Murder, starring Peter Falk, Patrick McGoohan and other actors. If you'd like to check out this crime, drama, mystery episode, click on this link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099288/. Yes, I liked this episode!
* Columbo Goes to the Guillotine, starring Peter Falk, Anthony Andrews and other actors. Click on this link if you'd like to check out this crime, drama, mystery episode: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097083/. Enjoyed it!
* Columbo Cries Wolf, starring Peter Falk, Ian Buchanan and other actors. Would you like to check out this crime, drama, mystery episode? If so, click on this link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097082/. Hmmm... do you think I liked this episode? I did!
* Columbo: Lady in Waiting, starring Peter Falk, Susan Clark and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this crime, drama, mystery episode: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068399/. Even though I am also a lady, I liked it!
* Columbo: Uneasy Lies the Crown, starring Peter Falk, James Read and other actors. Please, click on this link, if you'd like to check out this crime, drama, mystery episode: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097091/. I enjoyed this episode!
I'm not sure if you realize, but I've actually watched many, many issues of Columbo! And, I've watched some of them several times!
Then again, you may realize!
Why do I like the episodes of Columbo?
On some of the episodes of Columbo... people are treated badly, or mentally affected, many times as they are being hurt. However, most episodes involve people who are killed... even though no one should ever kill anyone And, Columbo solves the mystery of who created the issue of hurtfulness, or who was the murderer.
As I've said earlier, no one should ever kill anyone.
Thinking of that, made me think of Deuteronomy 5:17, "Thou shalt not kill.".
Amen! Thou shalt not kill.
Just as today's Bible verse states, we should not kill. Not kill... anyone!
Hopefully, you realize that is what God truly wants from each of us. And, if we belong to Him, we will do what He wants, and won't kill anyone.
If we do what God wants us to do, He will also bless us.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com