Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be letting you know about something.
It's something I've been doing.
What is it?
I've been watching movies!
In August this year, many movies were shown that I enjoyed watching. Some, I had seen before. However, I truly enjoyed them!
Here's the movies I watched:
* Flying Tigers,starring John Wayne, John Carroll and Anna Lee. If you'd like to check out this black and white war film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Tigers_(film). I enjoyed it, even though it was a war film.
* North to Alaska, starring John Wayne, Ernie Kovacs and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this comedic Western/Northern film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_to_Alaska. Did I enjoy this movie? Yes!
* In Harm's Way, starring John Wayne, Kirk Douglas and Henry Fonda. Would you like to check out this American epic Panavision war film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Harm%27s_Way. This was a wonderful movie, even though it was a war film. Of course, I also enjoyed seeing each of those actors!
* Big Jake, starring John Wayne, Maureen O'Hara and other actors. Check out this Technicolor western film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Jake. Good movie!
* Jet Pilot, starring John Wayne and Janet Leigh. Please click on this link, to check out this Cold War adventure-romance film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_Pilot_(film). I was happy to have seen this movie.
As you can see, I enjoyed each of those movies.
Even though they were various forms of life, and not just regarding John Wayne... who I believe was a great actor. But also, because the people in the movies endured troubles in life, just like we do.
Yes, each and every one of us, endures troubles/trials in life. But, God is good to us, who belong to Him.
Just as we read, in 1 Peter 5:10, "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.".
Amen! But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
God helps me, because I belong to Him.
Do you belong to Him?
To belong to Him, all you need to do is trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ... for then, you will gain salvation and belong to Him.
If you belong to Him, He will always help you.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM