I'll be sharing somethings with you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
If you read LwL regularly, or often, then I'm sure you'll know what it is I'll share with you.
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Crazy in Alabama, starring Melanie Griffith, David Morse and many other actors. If you'd like to check out this American comedy-drama film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_in_Alabama. I didn't like that someone was convicted of murder in this movie.
* The Baby-Sitter's Club, starring Schuyler Fisk, Bre Blair and other actors. Check out this American comedy-drama film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baby-Sitters_Club_(film). Even though everyone in this movie were supposedly fairly young, it was nice to see.
* Up in the Air, starring George Clooney, Vera Farmiga and other actors. Would you like to check out this American comedy-drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_in_the_Air_(2009_film). Even though life wasn't easy, the movie was good to watch.
* Four Friends, starring Craig Wasson, Jodi Thelen and other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Friends_(1981_film). Even though this movie was sad to me, I watched it.
* The Big Chill, starring Tom Berenger, Glenn Close and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Chill_(film). Even though this movie was not sweet to me, I watched it.
It truly amazes me that these movies were all considered to be comedy-drama films. Yes, they were mainly dramatic. But, I didn't find them funny, like comedy should be.
In fact, many people hurt others in these movies.
Thinking about that, made me think of Galatians 5:15, "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.".
Amen! But if ye bite and devour one another; take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
Please realize that if you hurt someone, know that you won't be absorbed.
Instead, people will not always accept you.
For this, I'm truly happy, because God loves us so much, that we are are taught by Him... what to do, and what not to do.
All you have to do is read the Bible. Then, you'll learn what God wants and what He gives.
For this, I'm thankful.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com