Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be letting you know about something.
It's not something I've done. But, it's something I do, at home.
I watch movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Betrayed, starring Debra Winger, Tom Berenger and other actors. To check out this American drama thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betrayed_(1988_film). This was a stressful movie for me to watch, but I watched it.
* Slaughter's Big Rip-Off, starring Jim Brown, Ed McMahon and other actors. If you want to check out this Blaxploitation film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaughter%27s_Big_Rip-Off. I found this to be a very stressful movie, but I watched it.
* Intensity, starring Piper Laurie, Molly Parker and other actors. Would you like to check out this psychological thriller mini-series film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intensity_(film). Yes, to me it was truly psychological!
* Far North, starring Michelle Yeoh, Michelle Krusiec and Sean Bean. Please click on this link, to check out this independently produced film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_North_(2007_film). Even though it doesn't say it's a thriller movie, I felt it was.
* Road Games, starring Andrew Simpson, Barbara Crampton and other actors. Check out this British-French co-production thriller film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_Games_(film). To me, this movie was very stressful.
Yes, these movies were very stressful to me.
After all, to me, these movies were very evil. In many ways.
Thinking of evilness, made me think of Matthew 6:34, "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.".
Amen! Take therefore no thought for tomorrow, for tomorrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Yes, many people have to deal with evilness.
Sometimes just one (1) day at a time. But, sometimes people have to deal with evilness day after day, after day.
The only thing anyone can do when they experience evilness, is to come to Christ.
If anyone decides to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, they not only gain salvation and everlasting life. They will also be helped every day, by Him... as they deal with troubles of evilness in their life.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com
Saturday, August 18, 2018
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM