Do you have any idea what I'll discuss here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), today?
If you have been reading LwL for a while, or if you know me well, you'll probably have a thought about it.
What is it?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* My Girl, starring Dan Aykroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis and other actors. If you would like to check out this American comedy-drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Girl_(film). Even though I thought it was sad, I watched it.
* My Girl 2, starring Dan Aykroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis and other actors. Click on this link, if you want to check out this American comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Girl_2. Since I watched the original film, I watched this one, as well.
* Valley Girl, starring Nicholas Cage, Deborah Foreman and other actors. Would you like to check out this American romantic comedy film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_Girl_(film). I watched it, because I enjoy watching Nicholas Cage!
* The Third Wheel, starring Luke Wilson, Denise Richards and other actors. If you want to check out this, American film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wheel_(film). Even though there is romance in this movie, I also found it sad.
* How to Stuff a Wild Bikini, starring Annette Funicello, Dwayne Hickman and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this Pathecolor beach party film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Stuff_a_Wild_Bikini. Even though I didn't enjoy the story of the movie, I did enjoy seeing the actors.
Did you realize that each of these movies involved children? I did!
Children are so very important.
Not just to parents, grandparents and other family members. Also, and especially... to God!
God told people what to do, with their children.
Just as we read, in Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.".
Amen! Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
That is definitely what everyone should do with each and every child they have!
By doing this, children will come to know Jesus. And, at some point in their life, they will realize that they need and want to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, so they will gain salvation and everlasting life.
As a born again Christian, the child will then also want to read God's Word, the Bible.
What a blessing!
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com
Saturday, August 11, 2018
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM