Do you have any idea what I'll be mentioning about here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), today?
If you know me, or if you've been reading LwL for a while, you'll know that I will be doing something I have done before. I'll talk about... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Dead of Winter, starring Mary Steenburgen, Roddy McDowall and other actors. To check out this American horror thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_of_Winter. Yes, this movie was truly horror.
* Walking Tall, starring Joe Don Baker and Elizabeth Hartman. Click on this link, to check out this American action semi-biopic film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Tall_(1973_film). Even though this movie was scary, I watched it.
* Walking Tall Part 2, starring Bo Svenson, Luke Askew and other actors. Would you like to check out this part 2 version of the Walking Tall crime/action film, that I mentioned already? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Tall_Part_2. Since it was a part 2 film, I watched it.
* Shattered, starring Tom Berenger, Bob Hoskins and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American neo-noir /psychological thriller, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shattered_(1991_film). To me, it was difficult to watch, but I did.
* Original Sin, starring Antonio Banderas, Angelina Jolie and other actors. Please, click on this link, if you want to check out this erotic thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Sin_(2001_film). It was difficult to watch.
Please realize that some of these movies were considered thrillers, even though some were also known as crime films.
Are they great to watch?
To me... no. But, I do sometimes watch them. Even though they do contain sin.
Some people think they do not sin. But, they truly shouldn't say they do not sin.
Thinking of this, made me think of 1 John 1:8, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.".
Amen! If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If you read the Bible then you realize that we truly do have sin. And, we also need to confess our sin, to be forgiven.
I read the Bible.
If you don't, then please begin reading it. Start in the New Testament book of John, and read everything following, to the end of the Bible, including Revelation.
If you do, you'll read about truth. And, you'll be blessed!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com