There's something I feel I need to do, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
It's something that I do quite often. Do you have any idea what it is?
I'll let you know!
Movies! Well, even though I consider them to be movies, they are considered to be episodes.
Here are some movies/episodes I've watched:
* Columbo: Murder With Too Many Notes, starring Peter Falk, Billy Connolly and other actors. If you'd like to check out this crime, drama, mystery movie/episode, click on this link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182919/. Yes, I enjoyed this movie/episode.
* Columbo: Dead Weight, starring Peter Falk, Eddie Albert and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this crime, drama, mystery movie/episode: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066931/. Hopefully, you'll watch this!
* Columbo: Ashes to Ashes, starring Peter Falk, Patrick McGoohan and other actors. Would you like to check out this crime, drama, mystery movie/episode? If so, click on this link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144141/. It's good!
* Columbo: Columbo Cries Wolf, starring Peter Falk, Ian Buchanan and other actors. To check out this crime, drama, mystery movie/episode, click on this link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097082/ I'm sure you'd enjoy this.
* Columbo: Rest in Peace, Mrs. Columbo, starring Peter Falk, Helen Shaver and other actors. Please click on this link, if you'd like to check out this crime, drama, mystery movie/episode: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097088/. To be honest, I truly enjoyed this movie/episode!
Amazing! Yes, I'm sure you realize that I feel that Columbo, is amazing!
Of course, Peter Falk is such a great actor that I truly enjoy the Columbo movies/episodes! Plus, to me, the writers were truly wonderful.
After all, crimes were truly committed. People were murdered. And, he was able to confirm who the murder was.
Murder is not good. No one is to kill anyone.
Just as we read, in Exodus 20:13, "Thou shalt not kill.".
Amen! Thou shalt not kill.
Life isn't easy. But, God is good.
If ever you have severe problems in your life, look to Him.
Don't ever kill anyone.
If you look to God to help you, He will.
And, you'll be blessed.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org