Can you guess what I'll be doing today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
If you have an idea, you may have read LwL quite often. For, if you have, then you will know that I'll be talking about movies!
Today, it will be regarding Irish movies!
Here are some movies I've seen:
* My Left Foot, starring Daniel Day-Lewis, Ray McAnally and many other actors. To check on this biographical drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Left_Foot. Even though life wasn't easy due to not good health, I enjoyed this movie!
* Into The West, starring Gabriel Byrne, Ellen Barkin and other actors. Would you like to check out this Irish magical realist film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_West_(film). Even though I enjoy Irish films, I don't really like magical films.
* The Playboys, starring Albert Finney, Aiden Quinn an other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this Irish film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Playboys. Even though there was a lot involved that wasn't great, I enjoyed watching this movie.
* The Field, starring starring Richard Harris, John Hurt and other actors. Check out this Irish drama film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Field_(film). Looking at the scenery, made me think of how wonderful Ireland and Northern Ireland is, for I've seen much of it and would enjoy seeing it, again!
* The Quiet Man, starring John Wayne, Maureen O'Hara and many other actors. If you'd like to check out this American romantic comedy-drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Quiet_Man. If you know me well, you'll be aware that I truly adore this Irish film and have seen it, many times!
As I've mentioned in the past, The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland have truly touched my heart. Not just in movies, but also by being there!
Of course, our Lord also touches our heart. And, knows what our hearts carry.
Thinking of this, made me think of Proverbs 21:2, "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the pondereth the hearts.".
Amen! Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.
Please realize that even though we think we see correctly in our own eyes, the most important thing is that our Lord sees what's in our hearts.
So, if you haven't yet come to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, please do so, as soon as possible. If you do, you'll gain salvation and eternal life. And, He will always know what is in your heart.
Because I've done this, I'm so thankful.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com