Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), there's something I'll let you know I've done.
It's something I've done a lot in the past. And, I still do it.
What is it?
I watch movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Favor, starring Elizabeth McGovern, Brad Pitt and other actors. To check out this romantic comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Favor. I enjoyed this movie.
* Down and Out in Beverly Hills, starring Nick Nolte, Bette Midler and Richard Dreyfuss. Check out this American comedy film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_and_Out_in_Beverly_Hills. Even though I didn't find it funny, I liked this movie.
* The World According to Garp, starring Robin Williams, Mary Beth Hurt and other actors. Would you like to check out this American comedy-drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_According_to_Garp_(film). Even though I didn't find the story funny, I enjoyed watching Robin Williams.
* Bad Boys, starring Martin Lawrence, Will Smith and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American buddy cop action comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Boys_(1995_film). Hopefully, you would find it funny; I didn't.
* Real Genius, starring Val Kilmer, Gabe Jarret and other actors. If you'd like to check out this science fiction comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Genius. I must admit that I enjoyed this movie, because a fella prayed to Jesus! Hallelujah!
To me, all of these comedy films were not necessarily funny. Just as you saw I mentioned.
However, when I saw on the film Real Genius that someone prayed to Jesus... it truly touched my heart! It made me happy to have seen that movie, even though it was't a Christian movie.
After all, it was truly important that Jesus was prayed to.
Because Jesus is between God the Father, and people.
Just as we read, in 1 Timothy 2:5, "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
It's so important to know Jesus. And, to pray to Him.
If you don't, please realize that Jesus can provide you with everlasting life, by trusting in/believing upon Him, for then you will gain salvation.
If you haven't done it yet, please do it now.
Tomorrow, may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org