There's something I'll be doing here on Life with Lynnie (LwL). It's something I enjoy doing.
Do you have any idea what it is I'll do? Okay, I'll let you know.
I'll tell you about movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Grayeagle, starring Ben Johnson, Iron Eyes Cody and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this Western adventure film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grayeagle. Even though it was partially sad, I enjoyed watching this movie.
* Cast a Long Shadow, starring Audie Murphy, Terry Moore and John Dehner. If you'd like to check out this western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cast_a_Long_Shadow. I found this movie interesting.
* Apache Uprising, starring Rory Calhoun, Corrine Calvet and other actors. Would you like to check out this American Technicolor Western Techniscope film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Uprising. I enjoyed seeing a lady called... McKenzie, but I didn't like the attacks.
* Branded, starring Alan Ladd, Mona Freeman and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this Technicolor western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branded_(1950_film). Even though there was a lot of threats, I enjoyed watching this movie.
* Relentless, starring Robert Young, Marguerite Chapman and other actors. Feel free to check out this Western film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relentless_(1948_film). I enjoyed watching this movie, even though it was somewhat sad.
To me, it's amazing that so many movies I see have fear in them. Threats in them. And, people wanting to pay back for being treated badly.
Thinking of this, made me think of Hebrews 10:30, "For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people."
Amen! Just as we read in today's Bible verse, vengeance belongs to God. Not us. And, the Lord shall judge His people.
Yes, the Lord shall judge His people.
Not just those who have gained salvation by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. For these people, like me... will not experience the same type of judgement as those who do not belong to Him, who have not gained salvation.
Anyone who has not gained salvation, will go through judgement on the Day of Judgement. And, will suffer... forever!
I'm glad I won't go through that. For because I belong to Him, I'll be blessed.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...