Today's a day, when I will do something here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), that's I've done before.
It's something I truly like to do.
What is it?
I like to let you know about movies I've seen, so I'm sharing some with you, now:
* The Graduate, starring Anne Bancroft, Dustin Hoffman and Katharine Ross. If you'd like to check out this American romantic comedy-drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Graduate. Even though I didn't like some things that happened in this movie, I watched it.
* Picnic, starring William Holden, Kim Novak and other actors. Click on this link, if you want to check out this American technicolor romantic comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picnic_(1955_film). Yes, I enjoyed this movie.
* The Man Who Loved Women, starring Burt Reynolds, Julie Andrews and Kim Basinger. Would you like to find out about this American comedy film? If so, feel free to click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Loved_Women_(1983_film). It was a nice movie.
* Multiplicity, starring Michael Keaton, Andie MacDowell and other actors. Check out this American science fiction comedy film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplicity_(film). Very different, but romantic in some ways.
* The Quiet Man, starring John Wayne, Maureen O'Hara, Barry Fitzgerald and other actors. Please, click on this link to check out this American romantic comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Quiet_Man. If you know me, you are probably aware that I absolutely adore this movie made regarding Ireland! I've watched it so many times, and will always watch it, when it's shown!
These movies all seemed to have some comedy, but what I liked most was that men loved women. And, women loved men.
To me, that's wonderful! Especially, since men will be honoured tomorrow, since it is Happy Father's Day!
People need to love each other. And, have respect for each other.
Just as we read, in Ephesians 5:33, "Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband."
Amen! If every man loves his wife, even as himself... then his wife will respect, and love her husband.
As I've said in the past, love is so very important. Important to every person. Including families.
Not just love from other people. But, also love from God.
Yes, God loves us.
For this, I'm thankful. And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org