Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be sharing some things with you.
Yes, not just something. But, some... things...
What kind of things? Movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Blueprint, starring Franka Potente, Ulrich Thomsen and Hilmir Snaer Guonason. If you'd like to check out this German drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueprint_(film). I enjoyed this movie!
* Searching for Bobby Fischer, starring Joe Mantegna, Joan Allen and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Searching_for_Bobby_Fischer. It's amazing that because it was a good movie, it was also shown in the United Kingdom, under a different name.
* Immediate Family, starring Glenn Close, James Woods and other actors. Would you like to check out this drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immediate_Family_(film). It was a good movie.
* All the Way Home, starring Jean Simmons, Robert Preston and Pat Hingle. To check on this drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_the_Way_Home_(film). This movie, I liked.
* Gladiator, starring Russell Crowe, Connie Nielsen and other actors. Please, click on this link, to check out this epic historical drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiator_(2000_film). To be honest, I didn't just like this movie, I also liked the fact that Russell has the last name of some of my family members from Northern Ireland... Crowe!!
In some of these movies, there was love, care and/or concern. But, some also had... dishonesty. Deceitfulness isn't good. Especially since much of these things were seen in these drama movies.
I felt like there was some... evilness.
Thinking of that, made me think of Romans 12:9, " Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good."
Amen! Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
We need to be loved without dishonesty or anything that is evil. We need to cleave to that which is good.
He made a way, for His only begotten Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, to come to earth.
Jesus didn't sin. But, He gave His life to pay the price for the sin of the world, for all who would trust in/believe upon Him.
For this, I am truly thankful. You see, He not only paid the price for my sin, and gave me salvation and everlasting life, because I trust in/believe upon Him.
He has also done this for you. And, other people.
Have you gained salvation? Have you had your sin paid for? Have you gained everlasting life?
If not, when your life here on earth ends, you'll spend eternity in Hell, separated from God... with NO chance of escape.
But, if you have gained salvation, then you've had your sin paid for, and you've gained everlasting life.
Then, we can spend eternity in Heaven, together. And, also... with Him.
For this, I'm thankful.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com