Today, I'll be doing something here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), just as have done often in the past.,
Can you guess what it is?
Maybe, you can. If you can't, I'll let you know that I will share and discuss... movies!
Here are movies, I've watched:
* The Best of Everything, starring Hope Lange, Diane Baker and other actors. Click on this link if you'd like to check out this romantic drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Best_of_Everything_(film). It was a good movie.
* Sliding Doors, starring Gwyneth Paltrow, John Hannah and other actors. If you would like to check out this romantic drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliding_Doors. This movie was stressful, but good.
* Radio Inside, starring William McNamara, Elisabeth Shue and Dylan Walsh. Would you like to check on this American drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Inside. Even though there was sinfulness, I enjoyed seeing romance in this drama movie.
* Kiss the Bride, starring Alyssa Milano, Sean Patrick Flanery and other actors. Check out this Italian film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_the_Bride_(2002_film). It was good to watch this romantic film.
* In Love and War, starring Sandra Bullock, Chris O'Donnell and other actors. If you click on it, this link can help you check out this romantic drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Love_and_War_(1996_film). It was emotional, but good to watch.
To me, it was nice seeing romance in these movies. Especially, since tomorrow is Happy Mother's Day!
Women that are married realize how important love is.
Just as we read, in Ephesians 5:28, "So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself."
Amen! Men need to love their wives. He that loves his wife, loves himself.
Love is so very important. Important to every person.
Not just love from other people. But, also love from God.
Yes, God loves us.
For this, I'm thankful. And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com