Today's a day, when I'll be sharing with you some things, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
Do you have any idea what it is I'll be sharing with you?
You may think it is movies. Yes, it is... movies!
However, since in a couple of days, on Monday, May 28th, 2018 people in USA will be celebrating Memorial Day... I decided to share with you some war movies!
Here are some movies I watched:
* I Deal in Danger, starring Robert Goulet and Christine Carere. If you'd like to click on this link, you can check out this American Deluxe Color spy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Deal_in_Danger. Even though it is a war movie, I enjoyed it.
* Decision Before Dawn, starring Richard Basehart, Gary Merrill and other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American war film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_Before_Dawn. I'd watch it, again.
* A Man Called Sarge, starring Gary Kroeger, Gretchen German and other actors. Would you like to check out this American parody film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Man_Called_Sarge. To me, it was a good war movie.
* Destination Gobi, starring Richard Widmark, Don Taylor and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American Technicolor WW2 film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destination_Gobi. I enjoyed it.
* A Soldier's Story, starring Howard E. Rollins, Jr. and Adolph Caesar. Check out this American drama film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Soldier%27s_Story. I must admit, I enjoyed this very different, special war movie.
Wow! Movies about war!
I believe we all need to watch movies about war.
This way, not only can we see things regarding wars. But, we can realize that people have gone out and battled against enemies.
Thinking of this, made me refer to Deuteronomy 20:1, "When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt."
Amen! When you go out to battle against enemies, be not afraid of them... for the Lord thy God is with you.
We must be thankful to God.
We need to trust in Him.
Even though we may have battled against enemies, or had relatives who fought in wars, He has always been with us. And, has always provided for us.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org