Any idea what I'll do today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)? I'll let you know.
It's something I do on a regular basis.
I watch movies! Here are some I've seen:
* At First Sight, starring Val Kilmer, Mira Sorvino and other actors. To check out this romantic drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_First_Sight_(1999_film). Even though this story was sad in some ways, I enjoyed the ending!
* Golden Boy, starring Barbara Stanwyck, Adolphe Menjou and William Holden. If you'd like to check out this drama romance film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_(film). Even though this movie is really old, I enjoyed it!
* The Merchant of Venice, starring Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons and other actors. Would you like to check out this romantic drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Merchant_of_Venice_(2004_film). Even though some of this movie was sad, I enjoyed it.
* The End of the Affair, starring Ralph Flennes, Julianne Moore and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_the_Affair_(1999_film). To me this movie was sad, but I was glad to see that God was involved, even though He wasn't loved by everyone.
* The Age of Innocence, starring Daniel Day-Lewis, Michelle Pfeiffer and Winona Ryder. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this romantic period piece film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Age_of_Innocence_(1993_film). Even though life wasn't easy in this movie, I watched it.
Even though each of these films had drama and romance, they made me think of how life isn't easy.
Life isn't easy. But, God is good.
We need to focus on God. He alone is who we need to look to, during our lives.
Thinking of this, made me think of Matthew 6:24, "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
Amen! No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
How true this is!
We need to look to God... for everything! Always!
I began to look to God and serve Him, when I gained salvation by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. And, now... I do all I can for Him! Always.
Hopefully, you do. Hopefully, you've also gained salvation.
If you have, then some day I'll see you in Heaven!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org