Today, is a day here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), that I'll let you know about something I do.
What is it?
It's about movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Sherlock Holmes Faces Death, starring Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce. Would you like to check out this Sherlock Holmes film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes_Faces_Death. Watching this older film, made me happy.
* (Sherlock Holmes) The Spider Woman, starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce and Gale Sondergaard. To check out this Sherlock Holmes film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spider_Woman. Even though there's evilness, I enjoyed this movie.
* (Sherlock Holmes) Dressed to Kill, starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce and Patricia Morison. If you'd like to check out this Sherlock Holmes film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dressed_to_Kill_(1946_film). I must admit that I enjoyed this movie.
* (Sherlock Holmes) The Scarlet Claw, starring Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce. Please click on this link, to check out this Sherlock Holmes film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scarlet_Claw. I enjoyed this movie, even though there was danger in it.
* Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Weapon, starring Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce and Lionel Atwill. Want to check out this Sherlock Holmes film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes_and_the_Secret_Weapon. This movie... I enjoyed.
Wow! Even though there were other actors in those old movies, Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce were in each of them. Basil Rathbone was Sherlock Holmes. Nigel Bruce was Dr. Watson.
I must admit that I enjoyed seeing both of them in those movies.
Not just because they were friendly, together. But, also because they always worked together to solve mysteries and find those who broke laws and/or murdered or injured people.
In other words, they did good things. Even though there were evil circumstances.
By doing good things, they were rewarded. They kept their lives. They helped others. And, they never grew overwhelmed by doing all they did.
Thinking of this, made me think of Galatians 6:9, "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
Amen! Let us know not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Those of us who belong to God, are not weary in doing well for others. For as we do good to others, we reap benefits from Him, and we faint not.
I belong to God.
If you don't, then please come to Christ. Trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ and you shall gain salvation. And, will have everlasting life.
If you decide to not come to Christ and gain salvation by trusting in/believing upon Him, then when your life ends here on earth, you will spend eternity in Hell, separated from God, with NO chance of escape. Meaning... you'll be in Hell, forever............
Hopefully, I'll see you in Heaven... with Him!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org