Guess what I'll be doing here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
Do you know? I'll let you know.
Today, I'll be telling you about some movies I've watched!
Here are some:
* Experiment in Terror, starring Glenn Ford, Lee Remick and other actors. If you'd like to check out this suspense-thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experiment_in_Terror. Even though there was terror, I enjoyed watching it.
* Cell 2455, Death Row, starring William Campbell, Robert Campbell and other actors. To check out this crime drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_2455,_Death_Row_(film). It was interesting to watch.
* Hannibal, starring Anthony Hopkins, Julianne Moore and other actors. Would you like to check out this psychological horror film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal_(film). Even though this was mentally disturbing, I watched it.
* The Big Town, starring Matt Dillon, Diane Lane and other actors. Click on this link if you'd like to check out this drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Town_(1987_film). Even though this involved a professional gambler, it was okay to watch.
* The Odessa File, starring Jon Voight, Maximillian Schell and Maria Schell. Please click on this link, to check out this espionage thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odessa_File_(film). This truly was good to watch!
These movies all had stories that were terrifying. All in different ways. But, fearful.
Fear isn't easy.
But, God is good. Even when some people's life ends.
Thinking of this, made me think of Luke 12:4, "And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do."
Amen! Just as we read, we need to not be afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
Do you understand what this is referring to?
God doesn't want any of us who belong to Him, to be afraid of them that kill the body. For, after that the murderer will have no more they can do.
You see, when we belong to God, we have gained everlasting life.
All we had to do was to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ to gain salvation and have a relationship with Him where we look to Him, always.
I've done this. So, I have everlasting life.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com