Guess what I'll discuss today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
It's something I quite often mention about.
Know what it is?
Here are some movies that I've recently watched:
* Hush, starring John Gallagher Jr., Michael Trucco and Kate Siegal. To check out this American slasher film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hush_(2016_film). Even though I watched this movie, I must admit it was awful!
* Last Rites, starring Tom Berenger, Daphne Zuniga and many other actors. Would you like to check out this thriller film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Rites_(film). Even though this movie had a priest in it, I didn't like the story.
* The Killing, starring Sterling Hayden, Coleen Gray and Vince Edwards. Click on this link, to check out this film noir: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Killing_(film). This movie didn't make me feel good.
* Hackers, starring Jonny Lee Miller, Angelina Jolie and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American crime film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackers_(film). Even though this movie was awful, I watched it.
* Still of the Night, starring Roy Scheider, Meryl Streep and other actors. Please click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American psychological thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Still_of_the_Night_(film). Yes, I watched this movie, even though I thought it was awful!
Wow! Are you shocked that I watched movies that I thought were awful?
I wasn't. After all, I believe it's important to realize how awful life can be.
And, there is so much sinfulness. Not just done by evil people, but truly by everyone, at various times in their lives.
Just as we read, in Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Amen! There is no one on this earth who has not sinned, and come short of the glory of God, for all have sinned.
How can we pay for the sin we've experienced?
Well, since our Lord, Jesus Christ came to the earth, and gave His life to pay the price of sin for the world, of all who would believe upon Him, everyone needs to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. And, when we gain salvation, our sin has been paid for by Jesus, so we won't have to pay for our sin.
If you haven't come to Christ, do it today.
Tomorrow, may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org