There's something I'll discuss today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL). It's something that I have mentioned in the past.
What is it?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Oklahoma Crude, starring George C. Scott, Faye Dunaway and John Mills. If you'd like to check out this American drama Metrocolor film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_Crude_(film). Even though there was threatening on this movie, I enjoyed watching it.
* Full Circle, starring Mia Farrow. Click on this link, to check out this British-Canadian horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Circle_(1977_film). I watched this movie, even though it was depressing.
* The Long Goodbye, starring Elliott Gould, Nina van Pallandt and Stirling Hayden. Would you like to check out this 1973 movie? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Long_Goodbye_(film). Even though it's not called a drama film, it truly was filled with drama.
* Nightfall, starring Aldo Ray, Brian Keith and Anne Bancroft. You can check out this American film noir, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightfall_(1957_film). This movie was okay, but not special to me.
* Hurry Sundown, starring Michael Caine, Jane Fonda and many other actors. Check out this American drama film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurry_Sundown_(film). I enjoyed watching this movie, even though so many things happened to break people's hearts.
Ooooeeee! Talk about movies with fear!
If you've watched those movies, you'll know that God wasn't in control of anything that happened. Sinfulness was.
Thinking of that made me think of, 2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
Amen! God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind!
God loves us! He doesn't want us to be afraid. He wants us to have power and a sound mind!
He loves us, because we've become some of His family. Like me.
All you need to do, is to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ... and you will have become His family member, because you will have gained salvation.
For this, I'm thankful. And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org