Do you have any idea what will be done here today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)? I think you may know.
After all, in the past, I've mentioned about movies I've watched. So, today I'll do the same!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Beat the Devil, starring Humphrey Bogart, Jennifer Jones and Gina Lollobrigida. To check out this adventure comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat_the_Devil_(film). Even though I watched this movie, I didn't find it funny, due to lies.
* Who's Minding the Store, starring Jerry Lewis, Jill St. John and many other actors. If you'd like to check out this comedy film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who%27s_Minding_the_Store%3F. This movie wasn't filled with truth, but I enjoyed it.
* Author! Author! , starring Al Pacino, Dyan Cannon and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Author!_Author!_(film). To me, sadness filled this movie.
* Come Blow Your Horn, starring Frank Sinatra. Would you like to check out this American comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_Blow_Your_Horn_(film). I must admit that I've watched this movie more than once, even though it has some sin in it, because I also saw some love in it.
* The Devil and Miss Jones, starring Jean Arthur, Robert Cummings and Charles Coburn. Click on this link, to check out this comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil_and_Miss_Jones. Even though this movie was filled with lies, I enjoyed watching this movie.
Hmmm... even though these movies were supposed to be comedy films, I felt like they were mainly filled with lies of various sorts.
To me, it didn't make those movies funny. After all, truth is what's important. Not lies.
Thinking of this, made me think of Proverbs 12:19, "The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment."
Amen! The lip of truth shall be established forever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
Lies don't last a long time. Truth does.
And, God knows truth.
How do we come to know truth?
Read God's Word, the Bible.
I have read the entire Bible each year. Yes, I have, over and over, over many years.
If you do, you'll come to know truth.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org