Do you have any idea what I'll be discussing today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)? Can you guess?
I'll be discussing... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Tingler, starring Vincent Price, Judith Evelyn and other actors. To check out this American horror/thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tingler. Even though it's not a fun type movie, I enjoyed seeing about scientific medical issues.
* Scream and Scream Again, starring Vincent Price, Christopher Lee and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this British-American science fiction conspiracy thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_and_Scream_Again. Even though this medical film was scary, I watched it.
* Madhouse, starring Vincent Price, Peter Cushing and other actors. If you'd like to check out this British horror film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhouse_(1974_film). I watched this movie, even though it contained a lot about death.
* House of Usher, starring Vincent Price, Mark Damon and other actors. Would you like to check out this American horror film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Usher_(film). Even though this film had a relationship in it based on love, there truly wasn't much love in it. But, I watched it.
* The Haunted Palace, starring Vincent Price, Debra Paget and Lon Chaney Jr. Please click on this link, if you would like to check out this horror film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Haunted_Palace. This film had a lot about death, but I watched it.
I'm sure you realize that Vincent Price was involved in all these films. To me, Vincent Price is a good actor. Even though these movies all had a lot of death in them.
Death, is something that happens. At least, here on earth in a physical way. After all, some people murder others, like what happened in the movies I discussed, today.
Should we be afraid of death?
Thinking of this, made me think of Matthew 10:28, "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
Amen! We need to not fear them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
I know I am not afraid of anyone who could kill my body. Anyone who did this, couldn't kill my soul, for I am a born again Christian.
I have trusted in/believed upon my Lord, Jesus Christ, so I have gained salvation. By gaining salvation my soul will not die. Instead, I'll have everlasting life. And, so could you, if you gained salvation.
However, if you or anyone else doesn't gain salvation, by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, then you should be fearful of Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in Hell.
Who would that be?
If you're not looking to be separated from God and you're not looking to spend eternity in Hell, without any chance of escape... then come to Christ and gain salvation, now!
Tomorrow may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org