Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be telling you something.
It's about what I do, sometimes.
It's about... movies! Here's some I have watched:
* If Lucy Fell, starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Eric Schaeffer and other actors. If you'd like to check out this romantic comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_Lucy_Fell. Even though this is supposed to be comedy, I didn't laugh.
* Cops & Robbersons, starring Chevy Chase, Jack Palance and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cops_%26_Robbersons. Though this film is good, I didn't find it funny.
* Blind Date, starring Kim Basinger, Bruce Willis and other actors. To check out this romantic comedy film, you should click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_Date_(1987_film).I enjoyed this film, even though I didn't find any comedy in it.
* Garbo Talks, starring Anne Bancroft, Ron Silver and many other actors. Would you like to check out this American comedy film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garbo_Talks. Even though I watched this movie, I wish I had laughed.
* The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother, starring Gene Wilder, Marty Feldman, Madeline Kahn and many other actors. Please, click on this link, to check out this American musical comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventure_of_Sherlock_Holmes%27_Smarter_Brother. I must admit that I truly enjoyed this movie! Watch it, if you can.
Wow! All these movies were comedy films!
It makes me laugh thinking that comedy films should be funny. Why? Because not all comedy films are funny. At least, not to me.
In many, there isn't just laughter. There's also things that happen that break your heart.
Not just movies can be like that. But, many are. Just like I watched.
Life can be like that. Though life isn't always easy.
Thinking of this, made me think of Proverbs 14:13, "Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness."
Amen! Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful, and the end of that mirth is heaviness.
By saying this, God's Word, the Bible let us know that life isn't easy. That is absolutely, true.
But, God is good. He helps us through each and every situation or issue we have to deal with in life.
For this, I'm thankful. And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org