Do you know what I'll do today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)? I'll let you know.
It's something I do fairly often.
I'll let you know about movies I watched! Here are some movies:
* For Pete's Sake, starring Barbra Streisand, Michael Sarrazin and Estelle Parsons. If you'd like to check out this American screwball comedy film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Pete%27s_Sake_(film). Even though this movie involved some things I didn't like, I enjoyed watching it.
* The Way We Were, starring Barbra Streisand and Robert Redford. Would you like to check out this American romantic drama film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Way_We_Were. I enjoyed this movie, even though I felt it was filled with sadness.
* The Mirror Has Two Faces, starring Barbra Streisand, Jeff Bridges and many other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American romantic drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mirror_Has_Two_Faces. Even though I didn't feel comfortable regarding a major issue on this movie, I enjoyed watching it.
* Funny Lady, starring Barbra Streisand, James Caan and other actors. To check out this American biographical comedy-drama musical film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funny_Lady. Due to music, I must admit, I enjoyed this movie.
* Funny Girl, starring Barbra Streisand, Omar Sharif and Kay Medford. Check out this, biological romantic musical comedy-drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funny_Girl_(film). Again, I must say... I enjoyed the music, in this movie.
I'm sure you realize that Barbra Streisand was an actor in all of these films. And, I'm sure you realize that even though Barbra didn't sing in each of those movies, she's a wonderful singer!
But, there was something I noticed in each of these films. She hoped that things would work out the way she wanted.
Hmmm... this worked out well for the movies.
In our real lives, we also hope. But, we can't just look to ourselves.
We need to look to Jesus.
Thinking of this, reminded me about what is said in Psalm 39:7, "And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee."
Amen! That's how I feel.
After all, what should I wait for? My hope is in Jesus!
Jesus loves me.
For this, I'm truly thankful. And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com