Like in the past, I'll be sharing things with you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
What do you think I'll be sharing?
Maybe you know. In case you don't know, I'll tell you.
Here are some I've watched:
* A Shot in the Dark, starring Peter Sellers, Elke Sommer and other actors. To check out this comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Shot_in_the_Dark_(1964_film). I must admit, I enjoyed this movie!
* The Pink Panther, starring David Niven, Peter Sellers and many other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pink_Panther_(1963_film). Just like I said regarding the first film listed, I enjoyed this movie!
* Revenge of the Pink Panther, starring Peter Sellers, Peter Lom and other actors. If you'd like to check out this comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge_of_the_Pink_Panther. Even though this was the last Pink Panther film that Peter Sellers made, I enjoyed it!
* The Return of the Pink Panther, starring Peter Sellers, Christopher Plummer and other actors. Would you like to check out this British comedy film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_the_Pink_Panther. Much like I've said previously, I enjoyed this movie!
* Trail of the Pink Panther, starring Peter Sellers, David Niven and many other actors. Please, click on this link, to check out this British comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_the_Pink_Panther. Even though I enjoyed this movie, it also made me sad, realizing that it was being shown after Peter Sellers' death.
These movies starring Peter Sellers, always made me laugh... except for the movie that was shown after he died.
In a way, I felt like I mourned.
For that movie made me feel rather sad. I felt rather sick in my heart thinking about Peter Sellers' death, before his last movie was made available for all to see.
Thinking about being heart-broken over someone's death, made me recall Matthew 5:4, "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted."
Amen! Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
For this, I'm truly thankful.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com