Before I begin today's Life with Lynnie (LwL) blog entry, I would like to let you know that today, is a special day for me... and my family.
Even though it was the anniversary day of one of my granddaughter's birth, it was also the day that she died.
Please know that I pray for my daughter, P... who also feels badly about her daughter/my granddaughter's death.
Knowing that this is the Saturday after we celebrated CHRISTmas, I decided to share something with you.
What is it?
CHRISTmas movies! And, a New Year movie!
Here are some CHRISTmas movies I watched:
* A Prince for Christmas, starring Viva Bianca, Kirk Barker and other actors. If you'd like to check out this comedy drama romance film, please click on this link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4648986/. I must admit, I enjoyed this movie!
* Surviving Christmas, starring Ben Affleck, Catherine O'Hara and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American comedy romantic film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surviving_Christmas. This movie was nice to watch!
* A Perfect Christmas List, starring Ellen Hollman, Beth Broderick, Aaron Hill and other actors. If you want to click on this link, you'll be able to check out this comedy drama family film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4276834/. To me, it was a nice movie to see!
* The Bishop's Wife, starring Cary Grant, Loretta Young and David Niven. Would you like to check out this Samuel Goldwyn romantic comedy film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bishop%27s_Wife. If you know I've seen this in the past several times, I'm sure you'll realize I adore this movie. Especially, since it focused on our Lord!
* Holiday, starring Katherine Hepburn and Cary Grant. Please click on this link, to check out this romantic comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holiday_(1938_film). Even though this movie is an old movie regarding New Year's Eve, I had was happy to have watched it, since I had never before seen it!
What a blessing it was to have watched movies regarding Christmas and New Year's Eve!
Of course, even though most of these movies didn't focus on our Lord, they certainly focused on a season.
That made me think of Ecclesiastes 3:1, "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"
Amen! To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the Heaven.
God has a purpose for us. He has a plan for each of us.
If you belong to Him, you'll truly be blessed.
I belong to Him.
If you want to belong to Him, trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. Then, you'll gain salvation, and will have a relationship with Jesus.
Then, you'll be blessed!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com