Do you have any idea what I'll be discussing, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
In case you can't think of it, I'll let you know.
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Silencers, starring Dean Martin, Stella Stevens and Daliah Lavi. To check out this American spy film spoof motion picture, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silencers_(film). I enjoyed watching this movie.
* Murderers' Row, starring Dean Martin, Ann-Margret and Karl Malden. If you'd like to check out this American comedy spi-fi film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murderers%27_Row_(film). Even though I truly didn't laugh, I enjoyed this movie.
* The Ambushers, starring Dean Martin, Senta Burger and Janice Rule. Would you like to check out this spy comedy film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ambushers_(film). Watching this movie, was good.
* The Wrecking Crew, starring Dean Martin, Elke Sommer and other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American comedy spi-fi film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wrecking_Crew_(1968_film). Again, I can say that I enjoyed this movie.
* That's My Boy, starring Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That%27s_My_Boy_(1951_film). Even though I didn't truly laugh, I enjoyed this movie.
As you may have read, I didn't truly laugh watching each of these movies. But, there were times when I did laugh.
Even so, I sometimes felt badly, even though I laughed.
Thinking about laughter made me think of Proverbs 14:13, "Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness."
Amen! Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful, and the end of that mirth is heaviness.
That's like I felt even when I did laugh. For I felt badly thinking about the situations that I laughed at in those movies, for they weren't all good.
But, God is good.
And, He is there for us, always.
At least, for those of us who belong to Him.
I belong to Him.
All you need to do is to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, and you'll gain salvation. Yes, you will then belong to Him.
Come to Christ, today.
Tomorrow, may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org