I'm doing something, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), just as I've done in the past.
You may be aware. But, maybe not.
I'll tell you.
I'm letting you know about movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Just You and Me, Kid, starring George Burns, Brooke Shields, and many, many other actors. If you'd like to check on this comedy film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_You_and_Me,_Kid. Even though there was some troubles in this movie, I enjoyed the ending.
* A Thousand Clowns, starring Jason Robards, Barbara Harris and other actors. To check out this film that's been listed on various sites as film adaption and/or comedy, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Thousand_Clowns. Even though it seemed there was some stress, it was nice watching this movie.
* The Assassination Bureau, starring Oliver Reed, Diana Rigg and other actors. If you want to check out this black comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Assassination_Bureau. Even though murder was focused on, I enjoyed seeing this movie.
* Sam Whiskey, starring Burt Reynolds, Angie Dickinson and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American DeLuxe color comedy-western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Whiskey. Even though this movie was rather sinful in nature, I watched it.
* Benny & Joon, starring Johnny Depp, Mary Stuart Masterson and other actors. Would you like to check out this romantic comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_%26_Joon. Even though I felt part of this movie was sad, I watched it.
As I'm sure you realize, each of these are considered to be... comedy films.
I found that I didn't think of them as being funny. I didn't really laugh much. But, I did laugh a little.
Even so, there were parts of the films that were truly sad. So, it affected my heart-felt feelings.
Thinking of this made me think of Proverbs 14:13, "Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness."
Amen! Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful, and the end of that mirth is heaviness.
Just as what I saw in some of those movies, I realize that life isn't easy.
Not just me, but also many other people have situations in their lives that make their heart sorrowful. So, even laughing at some things, our hearts can feel rather heavy... and/or sad.
But, I need to say something that I believe is truly important.
What is it?
God... IS... good!
He helps us every day of our lives, when we belong to Him.
I belong to Him.
In case you need to come to belong to Him, you need to know that all you have to do, is trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ... and it opens the door for you to have your life changed.
Then, you'll be loved by Him... because then, you belong to Him.
For this, I thank Him! And, always will.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org