Today, is a day when I'll share with you about things, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
What will I share?
Info regarding... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Night of the Hunter, starring Robert Mitchum, Shelley Winters and other actors. Would you like to check out this American thriller film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_of_the_Hunter_(film). Even though this movie had a lot of crime, I enjoyed it.
* End of the Game, starring Jon Voight, Jacqueline Bisset and other actors. If you'd like to check out this Deluxe Color German political thriller drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_of_the_Game. Even though there was a lot of stress, I felt this was a good movie.
* The Big Heat, starring Glenn Ford, Lee Marvin and other actors. Want to check out this film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Heat. Even though there was a lot of situations for shooting, I enjoyed the movie.
* The Man with One Red Shoe, starring Tom Hanks, Jim Belushi and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_with_One_Red_Shoe. Even though this was called an American comedy film, it seemed to be more of a thriller.
* The China Syndrome, starring Jane Fonda, Jack Lemmon and other actors. To check out this American thriller film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Syndrome. Even though this movie was stressful, I enjoyed it.
There was a lot of stress in these movies. Some fear, as well. I must admit, I don't recall laughing, at all.
Watching these films, made me think about how important it is to look to God.
Just as we read, in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
Amen! We should fear not, for He is with us! We shouldn't be dismayed, for He is our God. He will strengthen us, and help us; yes, He will uphold us, with the right hand of His righteousness!
When will He do all this for us?
Only, once we are part of His family. Once we have gained salvation, by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ.
If not, come to Christ and gain salvation today.
Tomorrow, may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org