Hey? Do you know what I like to do and discuss, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
You may know. But, if you don't, I'll let you know.
I enjoy watching movies!
Here are some, what I call movies, even though some people call them episodes:
* Columbo: A Bird in the Hand, starring Peter Falk, Tyne Daly and other actors. If you'd like to check out this crime, drama, mystery film, please click on this link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103986/. As I'm sure you know, I enjoyed it!
* Columbo: Murder by Death, starring Peter Falk, Alec Guinness and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this comedy, mystery, thriller film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074937/. Yes, I enjoyed watching it.
* Columbo: Butterfly in Shades of Grey, starring Peter Falk, William Shatner and other actors. Please check this crime, drama, mystery film by clicking on this link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109458/ . As I'm sure you realize, I enjoyed it, especially since William Shatner who is/was Canadian, was an actor on it!
* Columbo: Undercover, starring Peter Falk, Ed Begley Jr. and other actors. To check out this crime, drama, mystery film, click on this link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0130563/. I was happy to see this.
* Columbo: Strange Bedfellows, starring Peter Falk, George Wendt and other actors. If you'd like to check out this crime, drama, mystery film, you'll be best to click on this link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112705/. Hopefully, you're like me and would enjoy this film!
As you can see, I truly enjoy watching the Columbo series of mystery films, that are quite often drama and crime, but sometimes includes comedy.
If you've read about Columbo in the past, you'll know that I enjoy watching Peter Falk, because he looks like my dad's brother, my uncle who is no longer alive.
But, I also enjoy watching Columbo, because he seems to like/love people, who are actual enemies, because they've been a murderer, on the film. He treats them well, until he's finally able to deal with them, lawfully.
Thinking of that, made me think of Matthew 5:43-44, "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
Amen! We need to bless them that curse us... and do good to them that hate us... and pray for them which despitefully use us, and persecute us.
Just as Columbo does, as an actor on the films.
And, just as I do, towards my enemies.
If you do, God will bless you.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com