What is it?
Here are some movies I've watched:
* The Delicate Delinquent, starring Jerry Lewis and other actors. To check out this American comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Delicate_Delinquent. Did I enjoy this movie? Yes, and no. But, I watched it.
* The Ladies Man, starring Jerry Lewis and other actors. Want to check out this American comedy film? If so, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ladies_Man. Even though I don't always find comedy films to be funny, I enjoyed this movie.
* The Geisha Boy, starring Jerry Lewis and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American comedy film, please click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Geisha_Boy. I enjoyed this movie enough to watch it.
* Don't Give Up the Ship, starring Jerry Lewis and other actors. Click here, to check out this American black-and-white US Navy comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Give_Up_the_Ship_(film). I watched this movie, event though I didn't really laugh.
* Scared Stiff, starring Jerry Lewis, Dean Martin and other actors. You may want to check out this American musical comedy film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scared_Stiff_(1953_film). I enjoyed watching this movie.
I wonder if you realize that Jerry Lewis was a main actor in each of these films. You probably realize it, from the information I gave you.
It seemed to me that many of Jerry Lewis' films were shown, because he died this year, on August 20th, 2017. If you'd like to check him out, you may want to click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Lewis.
Even though Jerry Lewis didn't seem to me to be a funny actor, I realize that he did a lot of work, for many people. Just as you can read about, on the Wikipedia link, that I shared with you.
Jerry Lewis did so much to help others, that it made me think of Philippians 2:4, "Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others."
Amen! God wants us to not look at our own things, but everyone also on the things of others.
Just as Jerry Lewis did.
Please don't be upset when I say that I hope that Jerry Lewis became Christian.
Because even if he didn't trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, he will not spend eternity in Heaven, with God... even though he did much for others. For he would not have become a born-again believer in Christ.
I have become a born-again believer in Christ.
If not yet, come to Christ, and accept Him as your Saviour, today.
Tomorrow, may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org