Do you have any idea what I'll be discussing, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), today?
Hmmm... maybe you do. But, maybe you don't.
I'll be letting you know about movies I watched!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Great Balls of Fire, starring Dennis Quaid, Winona Ryder and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American biographical film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Balls_of_Fire!_(film). The music was great, so I enjoyed this movie.
* The In Crowd, starring Donovan Leich and Joe Pantoliano. To check out this 1988 musical film, you may want to click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_In_Crowd_(1988_film). I enjoyed this movie, and the music.
* Bang the Drum Slowly, starring Robert Di Niro, Michael Moriarty and Vincent Gardenia. You can click on this link, to check out this American sports drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bang_the_Drum_Slowly_(film). Even though this was a sports film, I like how the title talks about banging a drum.
* The Idolmaker, starring Ray Sharkey, Peter Gallagher and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American musical drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Idolmaker. The music and the movie was nice.
* Music from Another Room starring Jude Law, Jon Tenney and other actors. Want to check out this American romantic comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_from_Another_Room_(film). Yes, I enjoyed the movie, due to the music.
After reading about each of these films, you'll notice that I mentioned about music.
Music is so wonderful. Not just to me, but to many people.
Especially, when someone enjoys worshipping through music.
Yes, I realize that these movies weren't Christian. So, they weren't used by many people to worship through.
However, music can be used to praise our Lord.
Thinking of this, made me think of Psalm 9:2, " I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High."
Amen! I will be glad and rejoice in Thee; I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High!
Just as I do, on SONdays. Our day of worship.
But, also through almost every other day. For I pray, worship and praise Him, daily!
Hopefully, so. For if you do, you'll be blessed.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: Bible Verses, Blessing, God/Jesus, Happiness, links, Movie, Music, Praise, rejoice, Singing, Worship