Today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be sharing some things with you. Just as I've done in the past.
What is it I will share?
Here are some movies I've recently watched:
* Swamp Thing, starring Louis Jourdan, Adrienne Barbeau and other actors. If you'd like to check out this American superhero science-fiction horror film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swamp_Thing_(film). Even though it was truly a horror film, I watched it.
* The Monster Squad, starring Andre Gower, Stan Shaw and other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this horror comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monster_Squad. I watched this movie, even though I didn't find it to be a comedy film.
* The Blob, starring Steve McQueen, Aneta Corsaut and other actors. To check out this American science-fiction horror film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blob. Did I like this movie? Not really. But, I watched it.
* It Came from Beneath the Sea, starring Kenneth Tobey, Faith Domergue and Donald Curtis. Want to check out this American black-and-white science fiction giant monster film? If so, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Came_from_Beneath_the_Sea. Did I find it to be a giant monster film? Yes.
* When Worlds Collide, starring Richard Derr, Barbara Rush and other actors. Click here on this link, to check out this American Tecnicolor science fiction film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Worlds_Collide_(1951_film). Was this a science fiction film? Absolutely.
Did I like these movies?
Yes, and no.
I did, but I didn't.
Knowing that they were science fiction, I realized they weren't relating to truth in life. So, thinking of this, I liked them. After all, they are all... fiction, even though they aren't all called fiction films.
However, I also felt that they were very evil.
I also feel that these movies I shared today, were very evil in nature. I believe that they were shown on television (TV) because it was close to Halloween... which is evil in itself, since it isn't something God wants us to honour.
Thinking of evilness, I thought of Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
Amen! He knows the thoughts that He thinks towards us, said the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Yes, He knows what we will deal with in our lives. Plus, He knows what we will experience as an expected end. And, wants us to experience... peace.
He doesn't truly want us to enjoy evilness. He also doesn't have thoughts of evil for us.
For this, I'm thankful.
And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com