Today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be doing something I've done, before.
I'll tell you about movies!
Here's some movies I watched:
* Jagged Edge, starring Glenn Close, Jeff Bridges and other actors. To check out this American drama/thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagged_Edge_(film). Even though this movie was filled with lies, I enjoyed watching it.
* The Principal, starring James Belushi, Louis Gossett, Jr. and other actors. If you'd like to check out this crime thriller action film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principal. I watched this movie, even though it made me feel sick in my heart, for the sinfulness of some people.
* Body Heat, starring William Hurt, Kathleen Turner and Richard Crenna. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American neo-noir erotic thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_Heat. This movie was truly sad to me, but I watched it.
* Best Seller, starring James Woods, Brian Dennehy and Victoria Tennant. If you want to check out this crime thriller film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Seller. I watched this movie, even though it was filled with sinfulness.
* Owning Mahoney, starring Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Minnie Driver and other actors. Would you like to check out this drama thriller film, regarding gambling addiction? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owning_Mahowny. Being based on a Canadian true story, I watched it, even though it didn't make me happy.
As I just mentioned, I wasn't happy watching these thriller movies.
Okay, I enjoyed the actors doing what they did, for they did well in their acting. However, to me the stories were truly sinful.
I believe we need to not get involved in sin like what was shown in these movies.
Because the devil was basically in charge of what was done.
Thinking of this, made me think of Ephesians 4:27, "Neither give place to the devil."
Amen! We should neither give place to the devil! Yes, we should neither give place to Satan!
Do you know anyone who does?
Anyone who belongs to God, by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ and have gained salvation, doesn't usually give place to the devil. Instead, they want to do all, for God.
Do you belong to Him?
When your life ends here on earth, if you haven't belonged to Him, you will spend eternity in Hell, separated from God. With... NO chance of escape.
Is this what you'd want?
Or, instead... if you belong to Him, you'll spend eternity in Heaven, with Him.
Just as I'll be doing.
Hopefully, I'll see you, there!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org