Today, is a day when I'll be sharing things with you, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
What is it I'll be sharing?
Here's some movies I watched:
* The Road to Hong Kong, starring Bing Crosby, Bob Hope and Joan Collins. To check out this British comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road_to_Hong_Kong. If you get a chance to see this movie, please... watch it!
* The Mouse on the Moon, starring Margaret Rutherford, Bernard Cribbins and Terry-Thomas. To check out this British comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mouse_on_the_Moon. Even though I don't always find stories like this funny, I enjoyed this movie.
* Club Paradise, starring Robin Williams, Peter O'Toole and many other actors. Please, click on this link to check out this American comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Paradise. Even though this movie was nice, I was happy to see it, since it involved an injured worker. :)
* Deal of the Century, starring Chevy Chase, Sigourney Weaver and Gregory Hines. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deal_of_the_Century. Even though this movie contained some sinful things, I enjoyed watching it.
* Pocketful of Miracles, starring Glenn Ford, Bette Davis and other actors. Would you like to check out this American comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocketful_of_Miracles. To be honest, I found this movie to be excellent!
In the past, I haven't always enjoyed comedy films. After all, even though they are meant to be comedy, they aren't always funny.
Still, I must say that I enjoyed these films. For this, I'm thankful!
Especially, since a movie was about an injured worker, and another I found to be truly excellent, in addition to liking the rest.
Of course, in movies, sometimes things in the story fully change.
Just as they do sometimes in life.
Thinking about how God changes things, made me think of Psalm 107:35, "He turneth the wilderness into a standing water, and dry ground into watersprings."
Amen! He changes things. Sometimes in life.
For He turneth the wilderness into a standing water, and a dry ground into watersprings.
So, sometimes good things become bad. But, sometimes bad things become good.
To me, this means that we must always trust God.
For He is in control. He's in control of everything!
If you don't believe me, please... read God's Word, the Bible.
If you do, you'll find out the truth.
And, you'll feel blessed.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: Bible, Bible Verses, Blessing, comedy, God/Jesus, Life, links, Movie, Thankful, Trust, Truth