Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be sharing some things with you, today.
The things I'll be sharing with you, are links to... movies!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Impromptu, starring Judy Davis, Hugh Grant and many other actors. If you'd like to check out this British-American period drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impromptu_(1991_film). Even though I adore Europe, I didn't think the movie was great.
* White Hunter Black Heart, starring Clint Eastwood, Jeff Fahey and other actors. To check out this American adventure drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hunter_Black_Heart. For some reason, I didn't feel great about watching this movie.
* Anatomy of a Murder, starring James Stewart, Lee Remick and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American courtroom drama crime film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomy_of_a_Murder. Even though much happened in this movie, I enjoyed watching it.
* ...And Justice for All, starring Al Pacino, Jack Warden and other actors. Check out this courtroom drama film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...And_Justice_for_All_(film). I enjoyed this movie, even though I felt it was filled with sadness.
* WUSA, starring Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward and other actors. If you click on this link, you can check out this American drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WUSA_(film). Even though I watched this movie, I found it to be mainly sad.
Even though I watched and didn't dislike some of these drama films, I noticed there was a lot of sin and wickedness in them.
Yes, some people didn't speak truth. Yet, others did.
Of course, those who were truthful didn't suffer the way those who were wicked, did.
Thinking of this, made me think of Proverbs 12:13, "The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble."
Amen! The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips, but the just... shall come out of trouble.
Yes, God helps those who do not participate in wickedness, but those who do, pay for it, in the long run.
I must admit, that when I think of this, it reminds me about how we all need to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ. For, when we do, we gain salvation, and come away from trouble, because we change.
Those who have known me for many years, realize that I am a very different person than I was years ago. For, God changed me. Just as He would change you.
Have you been changed?
Hopefully, so. If you have, then you have become part of His family.
If not, it's because you truly have not become part of His family.
Do it today.
Tomorrow, may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, August 5, 2017
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: Bible Verses, Church Family, God/Jesus, Gospel, links, Movie, Salvation, Sin, time, wicked