Saturday, August 19, 2017
Hopefully, you'll enjoy what I'll be discussing here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), today.
What will I be discussing?
Here's some movies I've watched:
* Holiday, starring Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant. If you'd like to check out this romantic comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holiday_(1938_film). Even though love was a hard thing in this movie, I enjoyed watching it.
* Only When I Laugh, starring Marsha Mason, Kristy McNichol and other actors. To check out this American comedy-drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_When_I_Laugh_(film). Even though this is supposed to be comedy, I thought there was a lot of stress. Still, I watched the movie.
* Nightshift, starring Henry Winkler, Michael Keaton and Shelley Long. Check out this American comedy film by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Shift_(film). Even though I watched this movie, it didn't make me laugh.
* Houseboat, starring Cary Grant, Sophia Loren and other actors. You can click on this link, if you'd like to check out this Technicolor romantic comedy VistaVision film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houseboat_(film). Even though I didn't find this movie to have much comedy, I enjoyed it. Especially, the ending.
* Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, starring Steve Martin, Michael Caine and other actors. Would you like to check out this American comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Rotten_Scoundrels_(film). I didn't think this film to be much comedy, since there was sin in it. Even so, I liked watching it.
Even though comedy films are supposed to make people laugh, I found I didn't laugh much with these movies.
After all, these films contained sin. And, there wasn't much peace in them, to make them be happier to watch.
Thinking of this, made me think of 2 Thessalonians 3:16, "Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all."
Amen! The Lord of peace Himself, gives us peace always... by all means. The Lord is with us all!
Yes, He's with us... all, but only if we belong to Him.
Do you belong to Him?
All anyone needs to do, is to trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, to gain salvation. Then, we belong to Him.
Have you done this, yet?
If not, please do it, today. For, you need to belong to Him!
Plus, tomorrow... may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM