Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be doing something I have done for quite a while, now.
I'll be discussing movies I've watched!
Here are some movies I've watched:
* Angel and the Badman, starring John Wayne, Gail Russell and other actors. To check out this American western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_and_the_Badman. Even though this film had troubles in it, I enjoyed watching it.
* Silverado, starring Kevin Kline, Scott Glenn and many other actors. If you'd like to check out this American western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverado_(film). Even though there was a lot of danger in this movie, I enjoyed watching it.
* Comanche Moon, starring Val Kilmer, Steve Zahn and many other actors. If you want to check out this television mini-series that I thought was a movie when I watched it, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche_Moon_(miniseries). Knowing this focused on many years ago, I enjoyed watching it.
* Big Jake, starring John Wayne, Richard Boone and other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this Technicolor western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Jake. Even though this was filled with sinful things happening, I enjoyed watching the ending.
* Nevada Smith, starring Steve McQueen, Karl Malden and other actors. To check out this American western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_Smith. Even though this movie was based on an old era filled with danger, I enjoyed this movie.
As you've read, these movies were good to watch, but were filled with danger, troubles/trials and sinful things.
I believe they were done by wicked people. People who didn't know God.
Thinking of this, made me think of 2 Thessalonians 3:2, "And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith."
We need to look to God, that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men, for all do not have faith. All do not trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, so they haven't gained salvation and/or look to God, for they have not any faith.
Hopefully, you came to Christ and gained salvation. If you have, you'll be blessed... forever.
So, if you haven't yet come to Christ, do it today.
Tomorrow, may be too late.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, July 22, 2017
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: Bible Verses, Blessing, Danger, Faith, God/Jesus, Gospel, links, Movie, Salvation, Sin, time, trials, wicked