Hmmm... today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be discussing something.
Well, sort of like I've done before.
I'll tell you about some movies I've watched!
Here are some movies:
* The Bridge at Remagen, starring George Segal, Robert Vaughn and other actors. Please, click on this link to check out this war film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_at_Remagen. Even though this movie shows us what happened during WW2, I enjoyed seeing it.
* From Here to Eternity, starring Burt Lancaster, Deborah Kerr and other actors. If you'd like to check out this drama film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Here_to_Eternity. Even though this was about the attack of Pearl Harbour, I enjoyed seeing this move.
* Castle Keep, starring Burt Lancaster, Peter Falk and other actors. Want to check out this war film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Keep. Even though this movie referred to WW2, it wasn't truly historical. Even so, I enjoyed it.
* Pork Chop Hill, starring Gregory Peck, George Peppard and other actors. To check out this Korean War film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_Chop_Hill. Even though this is a war movie, I enjoyed it, knowing it was historical.
* A Prayer for the Dying, starring Mickey Rourke, Bob Hoskins, Alan Bates and Liam Neeson. Would you like to check out this IRA film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Prayer_for_the_Dying. Even though this was a sad Irish movie, I watched it, because of it being historical.
Even though each of these movies describe what life was life during different eras, they truly touched my heart.
After all, life isn't always the same.
Just as we read, in Ecclesiastes 3:8,"A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."
Yes, we actually read in Ecclesiastes many ways of how life is different, but it reminded me of how there is not just war in our lives. There can also be times of hate. Times of love. And, times of peace.
What do you think we are living in a time of, now?
Some people think there isn't war, but there truly is.
Some people think it's a time of love, but there isn't truly love happening everywhere in the world.
Some people think it's a time of hate, because there is some true hate happening in the world, where people are being murdered because of hate for others.
Some people think we're living in a time of peace.
What do you think?
Whatever you think, please just take the time to pray..
If you pray, I believe God will bless you.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org