Guess what I'll be doing, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
I'll tell you!
I'll let you know about movies I've watched.
Here are some movies I've seen:
* St. Elmo's Fire, starring Rob Lowe, Demi Moore and many other actors. If you'd like to check out this coming-of-age film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Elmo%27s_Fire_(film). Seeing how sinful these young people were, didn't make me happy about seeing this movie.
* The Rose Tattoo, starring Anna Magnani and Burt Lancaster. To check out this film adaptation, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rose_Tattoo_(film). The stress of this movie, didn't make me feel good about watching it.
* Stand by Me, starring Kiefer Sutherland, River Phoenix and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this coming-of-age drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_by_Me_(film). I need to say that the horribleness about what happened in this movie, didn't make me happy.
* The Boost, starring James Woods, Sean Young and other actors. Please, click on this link, if you'd like to check out this drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boost. To be honest, with people using drugs, it didn't make me like the movie.
* All the Way Home, starring Jean Simmons, Robert Preston and Pat Hingle. Would you like to check out this drama film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_the_Way_Home_(film). Even though this was a grief-filled movie, and I cried, I was happy with the ending.
Can you tell that life isn't easy on these movies?
People sinning, doing drugs, having horribleness, stress and dealing with grief, surely didn't make me smile.
Of course, life isn't always easy... through sin and grief. Much like people experienced in those movies.
To me, it's sad to know that in those movies, the Lord wasn't important. Even though He truly is.
Thinking of this, made me think of Psalm 9:9, "The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble."
Amen! The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
He's there for anyone/everyone who suffers in life.
If you're suffering in life, begin to read God's Word, the Bible. Begin reading the New Testament. This is where you'll read most about Jesus.
By reading the Bible, you'll learn how God loves you, and truly provides for you, even in terrible times of life.
By doing this, you'll be blessed.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com