Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'd like to let you know about something, today. I'd like to let you know what I've been doing.
I've watched movies!
Here's some movies I've watched:
* Hour of the Gun, starring James Garner, Jason Robards and Robert Ryan. If you'd like to check out this western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hour_of_the_Gun. Although I didn't like what was happening in the movie, I liked the ending.
* Buck and the Preacher, starring Sidney Poitier, Harry Belafonte and Ruby Dee. To check out this western film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_and_the_Preacher. Even though this sounded like it may be a Christian film, it wasn't.
* Macho Callahan, starring David Janssen, Lee J. Cobb and many other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American-Mexican civil war film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macho_Callahan. Due to sin, I didn't really like this movie.
* Valdez is Coming, starring Burt Lancaster, Susan Clark and Jon Cypher. Please click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American western film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valdez_Is_Coming. Even though I didn't like the story, I watched the movie.
* Dark Command, starring Roy Rogers, John Wayne and other actors. Would you like to check out this western film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Command. Even though this movie seemed to have historical troubles, I enjoyed watching this movie.
Even though all of these films weren't truly historical, there was some history shown.
To me, it seems that in today's era, people don't seem to recall things from the past. Many don't seem to want to hear about it. And, don't think anything from the past will happen, again.
Thinking of this, made me think of Ecclesiastes 1:11, "There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after."
Just as we read in today's Bible verse, there is no remembrance of former things... from the past. Neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come, again... for those that shall come in the future.
When I think of the evilness that happened many, many years ago, it makes me think that similar evilness is growing in today's era. I believe that some things that happened in the past, will happen again, in the future.
Think about it.
There are some things happening now, that happened in the past, yet no one seemed to think it would ever happen again. And, it seems like many people don't see anything wrong with what's happening and developing.
Pray about it.
If you do, I believe God will reveal the truth to you.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com