Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be sharing some things with you.
Any idea what they will be?
It will be movies!
Here are some movies I watched:
* A Fistful of Dollars, starring Clint Eastwood, Marianne Koch and other actors. If you'd like to check out this spaghetti western, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Fistful_of_Dollars. Even though there was a lot of bullets fired, I enjoyed this movie.
* Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, starring Clint Eastwood, Jeff Bridges and other actors. To check out this American crime film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbolt_and_Lightfoot. Some people lied about who they were, but I liked watching this movie.
* Hang 'Em High, starring Clint Eastwood, Inger Stevens and other actors. Would you like to check out this American western film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hang_%27Em_High. Even though attacking is done, I enjoyed this movie.
* In the Line of Fire, starring Clint Eastwood, John Malkovich and other actors. Please, click on this link, to check out this American action thriller film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Line_of_Fire. This film had a lot of terror, but I enjoyed watching it.
* Pink Cadillac, starring Clint Eastwood and Bernadette Peters. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American action comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Cadillac_(film). Disguises were used, but the movie was nice.
Aww... I wonder... do you realize I like Clint Eastwood as an actor? I'm sure you do! :)
Even though I enjoyed each of these films, I should say that many people lied.
Lies aren't great. But, I believe they don't always last forever.
Thinking of this, made me think of Proverbs 12:19, "The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment."
Amen! Truth will last forever. But, a lying tongue is but for a moment.
Lies are not great.
And, truth is preached and/or taught by God.
In His Word, the Bible.
If you don't read it, begin reading the Bible, today.
If you do, you'll realize you're being blessed.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org