Do you have any idea what I'll discuss today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL)?
Maybe you do have an idea. Maybe you don't.
In any case, I'll be discussing something I do. I watch movies!
Here's some movies I've watched:
* The Last Detail, starring Jack Nicholson, Randy Quaid and Otis Young. Would you like to check out this American comedy-drama film? If so, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Detail. Even though I watched this movie, I must admit, I didn't like the swearing, etc.
* Jinxed, starring Bette Midler, Ken Wahl and Rip Torn. If you'd like to check out this American comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinxed!_(1982_film). Even though this was supposed to be comedy, I found it sinful.
* Fathom, starring Raquel Welch, Anthony Franciosa and Ronald Fraser. To check out this British spy comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fathom_(film). Even though I didn't really laugh at this movie, I enjoyed the rescue at the end.
* Bus Stop, starring Marilyn Monroe, Don Murray and other actors. Click on this link, to check out this American romantic comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_Stop_(1956_film). Again, I can say that even though I watched this movie, I didn't laugh.
* The Flim-Flam Man, starring George C. Scott, Sue Lyon and Michael Sarrazin. Feel free to click on this link, to check out this American comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flim-Flam_Man. I feel badly that even though I watched this movie, I can say that I didn't laugh, because I didn't find it funny.
How can people claim some movies are comedy films, when the movies contain various forms of sinfulness. To me, it's like lying.
Thinking of this, made me think of Colossians 3:9-10, "Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:"
Once we've gained salvation by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, we put off the old man from within us... and have put on the new man, who is much like our Lord... who won't lie.
This means that people can trust me, for what I say, for they will realize that I won't lie to them.
I must admit, this makes me truly thankful.
Thankful to those who realize I speak truth and don't lie.
And, thankful to our Lord, for He changes us from within.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org