Here, on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be letting you know about something I have done, before.
It's something I've done quite a few times.
Guess what it is?
It's movies I've watched!
Here are some:
* Stir Crazy, starring Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor. Would you like to find out about this American comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stir_Crazy_(film). I must admit, I enjoyed this movie!
* Money Talks, starring Chris Tucker, Charlie Sheen and many more actors. If you want to check out this American action comedy film, click here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_Talks_(1997_film). Even though I didn't laugh much, I felt it was an okay movie.
* Romantic Comedy, starring Dudley Moore, Mary Steenburgen and many more actors. Click on this link, to check out this American romantic comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romantic_Comedy_(1983_film). Even though there was some romance, I didn't really find it was comedy, since there was sin in it. Still it was okay to watch.
* Nothing in Common, starring Tom Hanks, Jackie Gleason and many more actors. To find out about this American comedy-drama film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_in_Common. To be honest, I believe this movie had more drama than comedy. Still, I enjoyed it.
* Heaven Can Wait (1978 film), starring Warren Beatty, Julie Christie and many more actors. Want to find out about this American fantasy-comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Can_Wait_(1978_film). Even though I watched this version, I must admit, I enjoyed the older version (1943) much more.
Even though these movies are all supposed to be comedy, I have to admit, I didn't always laugh.
In fact, I felt sad while watching some parts of the films.
Thinking of this, made me think of Proverbs 14:13, "Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness."
Yes, even in laughter, the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.
Just like what happened in many parts of those comedy movies.
Life is definitely not easy. Especially, when life isn't fun, or cheerful.
But, God is good.
He helps everyone deal with life that isn't easy.
For this, I praise Him. And, always will.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com