Here on Life with Lynnie (LwL), I'll be discussing something I've done in the past.
I've watched movies!
Even though it's been a while since I've mentioned what I've watched, I thought I'd share some with you, today.
Here's some movies I've watched:
* Manhattan Murder Mystery, starring Alan Alda, Woody Allen and more actors. If you would like to check out this American comedy murder mystery film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Murder_Mystery. Hmmm... even though they say it is a comedy film, I didn't think so, since it had murder in it!
* Winged Creatures, starring Kate Beckinsale, Dakota Fanning and more actors. Would you like to check out this crime film, that was actually known to me as... Fragments, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_Creatures_(film). This movie was good to watch, even though it involved suicide and death.
* Blown Away, starring Jeff Bridges, Lloyd Bridges and other actors. To check out this action thriller film, you need to click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blown_Away_(1994_film). The action in the film was truly thrilling, but murder was involved.
* Suspect, starring Cher, Dennis Quaid and other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American mystery/courtroom drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspect_(1987_film). Even though this movie seemed to make me feel like it was dangerous, it was good to watch.
* 15 Minutes, starring Robert De Niro, Edward Burns and other actors. If you'd like to check out this German-American crime thriller film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_Minutes. Even though this movie involved murder, I enjoyed watching it.
If you read all the information I mentioned about the movies, you'll realize that they involved murder.
Even though I enjoyed the movies, I must admit, I don't enjoy murder.
After all, God told us that we should not murder/kill anyone.
Just as we read, in Exodus 20:13, "Thou shalt not kill."
Yes, God told us that thou shalt not kill, when He discussed the Ten Commandments.
Why murder seems to be acceptable to some people is beyond me.
The only thing I can think of, is the fact that whoever is murdering/killing other people, aren't part of God's family. They aren't truly Christian.
After all, if the person was truly Christian, they would want to read God's Word, the Bible. By doing so, they would see what He expects of them, and what He would do for them.
Do you read the Bible?
In fact, I read some of the Bible, each and every day. So, over the course of the year, I read the entire Bible.
Hopefully, you do also.
If not, please... begin reading the Bible, today. Begin in the New Testament portion, for it relates to our Saviour, Jesus Christ, in a very positive way.
If you do, you'll be blessed.
Until next time...
If you'd like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com