Today is one of those days, when I do something here on Life with Lynnie (LwL). So, I'll do it again!
I'll tell you about movies I've watched!
Here are movies I've seen:
* The House on Telegraph Hill, starring Richard Basehart, Valentina Cortese and other actors. To check out this film noir, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_on_Telegraph_Hill. Even though there was foolishness in this movie, it truly touched my heart.
* Castle Keep, starring Burt Lancaster, Peter Falk (who looks like my uncle) and other actors. If you would like to check out this war film, please click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Keep. Many people die, from not doing what is necessary, while others die from doing what is needed.
* At Close Range, starring Sean Penn, Christopher Walken and other actors. Would you like to check out this crime drama film, if so... click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_Close_Range. Even though there wasn't truly any love in this movie, I enjoyed seeing it.
* The Secret Invasion, starring Stewart Granger, Mickey Rooney and other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American war film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Invasion. To be honest, it was a good movie to watch, event though there was foolishness and untruth in parts of it.
* Impasse, starring Burt Reynolds, Anne Francis and other actors. If you click on this link, you'll find out about this American film regarding WW2: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impasse_(film). Even though it was good to watch, this movie contained much foolishness, in my opinion.
It was a week ago when I wished you Happy April Fools Day! But, thinking about how foolish people can sometimes be, made me decide to show you some films I watched that contained foolishness.
Well, if you read what I mentioned a bit about these movies, you'll know that wisdom and instruction is sometimes not used or felt, even when people discuss it.
Thinking of this, brought to mind, Proverbs 1:7, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."
Amen! The fear of the Lord IS the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
I believe that we all need to focus on our Lord. For when we do, and when we read God's Word, the Bible, we obtain knowledge, wisdom and instruction.
If you're a born again believer, who has gained salvation by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ, then you probably read the Bible. Just like I do, every day!
However, if you haven't yet read the Bible, please... do so. Although you can begin reading the Bible in the Old Testament, I would suggest something else.
Begin reading in the New Testament. By doing so, you'll gain knowledge, wisdom and instruction that God has placed for each of us, since Jesus is mostly discussed, there.
Please read the Bible.
If you do, you'll be blessed.
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org