Like I've done in the past, I'm discussing something today, here on Life with Lynnie (LwL).
What is it? Movies!
Here are a few I've watched:
* Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes, starring Ralph Richardson, Ian Holm, Christopher Lambert and other actors. To check out this British adventure film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greystoke:_The_Legend_of_Tarzan,_Lord_of_the_Apes. Even though the topic isn't really something I'm interest in, I thought the movie was okay, even though to me, it was partially sad.
* Gentleman's Agreement, starring Gregory Peck, Dorothy McGuire and other actors. If you'd like to check out this drama film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentleman's_Agreement. This was a movie that I enjoyed, even though it was rather sad in some ways.
* The Doors, starring Val Kilmer, Meg Ryan and other actors. Click on this link to check out this biographical film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors_(film). To be honest, I found this movie to be sad. But, I enjoyed the music.
* Ronin, starring Robert De Niro, Jean Reno and other actors. To check out this spy-action thriller film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronin_(film). To be honest, I didn't find this movie to be good or bad. Just rather sad.
* The Italian Job, starring Mark Wahlberg, Donald Sutherland and other actors. Want to check out this heist film? Then, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Italian_Job_(2003_film). Even though I enjoyed this movie, I found it to be rather sad.
As you probably read, I found these movies to be rather sad.
Not just due to the story each movie had. But, also because it seemed that those in the films, were unsaved. I'm not referring to the actors themselves; I'm saying this about the people of the stories.
Thinking of this, brought to mind, Luke 18:26-17, "And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved?
27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
It made me think of today's Bible verses, because it seems that some people might wonder who can be saved. We were told that the things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
So, for everyone of the stories in the films, they would have to rely upon God, to be saved.
All because we who trust in/believe upon our Lord, Jesus Christ and gain salvation (Acts 16:31).
Just as each and every person on earth, needs to do.
If you haven't gained salvation, then you will spend eternity in Hell, separated from God... with NO chance of escape.
If you have gained salvation, then we'll spend eternity together in Heaven, when our lives here on earth end.
I'll look forward to seeing you, there!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org