Guess what I'll discuss here on Life with Lynnie (LwL) today?
You may think I'll discuss movies. If you thought this, you were correct!
Here's some I've watched:
* Who's Minding The Store, starring Jerry Lewis, Agnes Moorehead, Jill St. John and more actors. If you'd like to check out this comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who%27s_Minding_the_Store%3F. I must admit, that even though there was some stress in this movie, I enjoyed it.
* The Freshman, starring Marlon Brando, Matthew Broderick and more actors. Click here to check out this crime comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Freshman_(1990_film). To be honest, I didn't find this to be much of a comedy film; it seemed more like a crime film. Still, I enjoyed seeing it.
* One More Time, starring Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Lawford and more actors. Check out this comedy film, by clicking on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_More_Time_(1970_film). I didn't find this to be much comedy, considering there was a murder. However, knowing some names were... Salt and Pepper, I thought that was cute!
* Pulp, starring Michael Caine, Mickey Rooney and more actors. To check out this comedy thriller film, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulp_(1972_film). Even though some of this seemed like it should be comedy, it was truly more of a thriller, to me.
* As Good as It Gets, starring Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt and more actors. Would you like to check out this romantic comedy film? If so, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_Good_as_It_Gets. Knowing there were troubles, I didn't find this movie true comedy. But, I did see some romance in it.
Even though these movies were supposed to be comedy films, I noticed that there was much suffering.
Of course, our lives are truly not much different. We seem to suffer during parts of our lives, as well.
Thinking of this, brought to mind, Romans 8:18, "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."
The sufferings we go through are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us... just as we read in today's Bible verse.
Yes, we suffer.
But, God helps us through each trial we experience in our lives.
Through Him, glory is revealed in us, for people can see how we manage to deal with those issues in life that aren't easy to deal with.
Well, this is true... as long as you belong to Him.
Are you trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ? If so, you've gained salvation, and will spend eternity in Heaven with him, once your life here on earth ends.
By gaining salvation, you've become part of His family. And, people will see glory in you, when you deal with trials in life.
For this, I'm thankful. And, always will be.
Thank You, Lord!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, March 25, 2017
Posted by Life with Lynnie at 12:00 AM
Labels: Bible Verses, Glory, God/Jesus, Gospel, help, links, Movie, Salvation, suffer, Thankful, trials