If you've been reading Life with Lynnie (LwL) for quite a while, you'll know that there's something I do very much.
I watch movies!
Here's some I've watched:
* About Last Night, starring Rob Lowe, Demi Moore and many other actors. Please click on this link, to check out this American romantic comedy-drama film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/About_Last_Night_(1986_film). I enjoyed this movie, even though I didn't find it truly funny.
* Mister 880, starring Burt Lancaster, Dorothy McGuire, Edmund Gwenn and many other actors. If you'd like to check out this American comedy film, please click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_880. I must admit, I enjoyed this film, because even though it wasn't of love, people cared and helped him.
* Let's Make Love, starring Marilyn Monroe, Yves Montand and other actors. To check out this musical comedy film, click on this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let's_Make_Love. Even though this movie isn't truly about making love physically, I enjoyed that it was about loving someone.
* Surrender, starring Sally Field, Michael Caine and other actors. Click on this link, if you'd like to check out this American comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrender_(1987_film). Even though this is a comedy film, I didn't really laugh. But, I enjoyed some of the love.
* The Prince and Me, starring Julia Stiles, Luke Mably, Ben Miller and other actors. Feel free to click on this link, to check out this romantic comedy film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince_and_Me. Even though I didn't find it funny, I enjoyed the romance.
As you've probably realized, each of these films, contained caring and love. Definitely, in a human nature, but not necessarily as the Bible teaches.
After all, we are to love God. And, love others as ourselves.
Just as we read, in Mark 12:30-31, "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."
Do you love thy neighbour as thyself? Hopefully, so.
Do you love God?
If you do, then we both have gained salvation by trusting in/believing upon our Lord, Jesus Christ (Acts 16:31)... and will spend eternity in Heaven together, once our lives end here on earth.
Hopefully, I'll see you, there!
Until next time...
If you would like to comment, please e-mail: email@example.com